Doctor Robert D. Multari, son of Anthony and Helen Multari, was born and raised in Farrell, Pennsylvania. He attended Farrell High School where he was elected class president of the graudating class of 1968. Doctor Multari Graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1976.
Doctor Multari specializes in Internal Medicine and Pain Medicine with expertise in these areas. Doctor Multari is a highly experienced doctor, with over 30 years of practice in the medical field and is highly regarded by his patients.
Click or Scroll Down!
- President - American Academy of Internal Medicine
- Delegate - American Association of Internal Medicine
- Member - A.A.O.I. Board of Examiners and Certification
- Medical Director - Shenango Valley Primary Health Center
- Medical Director - Insights Drug and Alcohol Rehabilition UPMC
- Medical Director - Pain Management Program UPMC
- Medical Director - Community Development Under Shenango Valley Primary Health
- Chief of Staff - Horizon Hospital System
- Board of Trustees - Horizon Hospital System
- Leadership Committee on Quality Cost and Risk Control - UPMC
- Board Certified Internal Medicine
- Appointed to the President of The United States Council on Health Care Reform For 8 Years